In this section:Sign up to our newsletter Subscribe
Whether its cars, luxury items, agricultural machinery or household goods, clothing and cosmetics, now is the time to set up your online bidding account, in just a few steps! Each week you will find new auctions and assets to bid on across all of our branches in the UK and Ireland. You can react immediately to any higher bids in both our Timed and Live Online Auctions.
How to register online and access all Online Auctions
We recommend you create your online bidding account via a desktop or laptop device and make sure you register at least 24 hours before any auction to allow your details and payment to be processed. Before we begin there’s some important documents you will need:
- One form of photographic identification uploaded onto your desktop (Driving License or Passport)
- One proof of address (Bank Statement or Utility Bill)
- Card details to leave a refundable deposit (please note: Wilsons Auctions does not store your complete credit card information for future transactions)
Open up the internet and go to www.wilsonsauctions.com
Browse upcoming auctions or perhaps you already know the auction you would like to bid on
Click the register button at the top right of your screen and fill in your details
At this point you are required to upload your photo ID, bank statement or utility bill that you should have already saved on your desktop
Select the auction you’d like to bid on, the branch and the department. Once these drop down sections are complete, the deposit amount will show. Deposits are required for most of our auctions and will vary in amounts. When paying your deposit, please note that your deposit is fully refundable on request.
Already registered before? Click here to login and register for a new auction!
Click here to download a PDF version
Timed Online Auctions and LiveBid Auctions
Once you have created your online bidding account remember your details for the next time! If you are looking to bid in another upcoming auction, you will simply be prompted to leave a new deposit to gain access to begin bidding again. Your username and password will stay the same.
We offer two different methods of online auctions: Timed Online Auctions and LiveBid Auctions.
- Timed Online Auctions will have a bidding window for a particular time period and lots will end in timed intervals.
- LiveBid Auctions show a direct live video and audio stream of the auctioneer. This gives bidders an exciting and virtual experience right to your desktop or mobile device.
For those who prefer mobile, you can operate our LiveBid Auctions via the Wilsons Auctions App.
Good luck bidding! Invoicing will be emailed after the auction ends. For further assistance on how to get registered or for more information on any of our auctions, CLICK HERE to contact your nearest branch.
Did you find this helpful or did we miss anything you feel would be useful? Let us know by simply emailing email@example.com