With restrictions lifting, we're excited to welcome you back to Physical Auctions! We have a week of huge auctions coming up and to celebrate, we're launching a competition!
Register for any auction in-person between 21st - 25th February and be entered into a prize draw for your chance to win a €500 Cassidy Travel Voucher.
Simply register in-person for any physical auction in our Dublin branch between 21st and 25th February. Winner will be announced on Friday 25th February. Good luck!
Terms and conditions
Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- By entering the Dublin prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Wilsons Auctions Limited.
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
- To enter, an individual must register to bid in person at our Dublin branch at any auction between 9.00am on 21st February 2022 before the start of the Direct Council Auction on 25th February 2022. The registered bidder must then complete an entry form, providing their contact details and bidder number, on the day of the auction and place it in the competition box at the site.
- Wilsons Auctions Limited will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The prize will be €500 travel gift card for Cassidy Travel.
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Wilsons Auctions Limited regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be drawn and announced during the Direct Council Auction on 25th February 2022. The winner will be advised after the sale via the email provided on the entry form.
- Wilsons Auctions Limited will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Wilsons Auctions Limited reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
- Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at 01464 2800
- The winner agrees to the release of their name to any other prize draw participants if requested via Wilsons Auctions Limited.
- An announcement of the winner’s name will be made via the Wilsons Auctions Limited’s website and social media.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with Wilsons Auctions Limited privacy notices.
Limitation of Liability
- Wilsons Auctions Limited does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Wilsons Auctions Limited does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- Wilsons Auctions Limited reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.